CALM – Mindfulness during Pregnancy; Workshop
17 October @ 5:30 pm - 7:30 pm BST
Pregnancy can be a worrying, frustrating and stressful time. This workshop will introduce you to mindfulness techniques to manage stress, low mood and anxiety and maximise your physical health and wellbeing.
Please note: You must be booked onto a course to attend. You are welcome to bring a friend or relative for support, but they must also be booked onto the course due to limited spaces.
This course is aimed at people who are currently pregnant, we will cover:
- The skills of mindfulness and how these can help in pregnancy
- Techniques for applying mindfulness to the breath, body, thoughts, feelings and everyday life
- Practical tips for practicing mindfulness
This is a taught course designed to introduce practical strategies to manage your mood, run in a group format, so although there will be some group discussion about the techniques and examples it is up to you how much or how little you choose to take part. This is a one-off workshop. Please discuss with the course facilitators if you have any concerns or see the course FAQs on our website.
This course is suitable for:
- Anyone currently pregnant who would like to improve their wellbeing
- Please note: You must be booked onto a course to attend. You are welcome to bring a friend or relative for support, but they must also be booked onto the course due to limited spaces.
Wiltshire IAPT Service psycho-educational courses are only available for people who are over the age of 16 and registered with a GP in Wiltshire (excluding Swindon area). Courses can be booked by using the online booking form* below, or over the phone by contacting the Wiltshire IAPT Service on 01380 731335. All our courses are released for booking 4 weeks before the start date - Bookings received before the 4 week window cannot be processed.
Our admin team are available weekdays, 9am-5pm and will be happy to assist you in booking on to your chosen course and answer any questions you may have. 01380 731335
*Please be advised using the online booking form does not guarantee a place on a course. A member of the admin team will contact you if the course is no longer available and we will do all we can to accommodate your request.