- This event has passed.
Shape Up 4 Life – support to lose weight and improve your wellbeing
4 June @ 10:00 am - 11:00 am BST
This free course is jointly delivered by Shape Up 4 Life and Wiltshire IAPT.
The course includes:
- Nutrition workshops covering topics such as snacking, portion sizes, fats and sugar, as well as goal setting and identifying triggers.
- Wellbeing advice based on Cognitive Behavioural Therapy to support your mood whilst you try to make changes in activity and eating.
The course is suitable for people who:
- Would like to lose weight
- Are also struggling with feeling low, stressed, anxious or worried
- Are over 16 years old and registered with a Wiltshire GP
- Have a BMI of 30+ or 28+ if you have a long-term health condition (e.g. diabetes, high blood pressure). We can help you calculate your BMI.
The course runs for twelve weekly sessions and will be in Devizes. For an initial appointment to discuss the course, please contact IAPT on: 01380 731335 quoting ‘Shape Up 4 Life course’
Please note that this course is only available for people who are over the age of 16 and registered with a GP in Wiltshire (excluding Swindon area). If you have any queries about this, please contact the Wiltshire IAPT main office on 01380 731335.
Courses can be booked over the phone, and our admin team are available weekdays, 9am-5pm and will be happy to assist you in booking on to your chosen course and answer any questions you may have.
Wiltshire IAPT Service psycho-educational courses are only available for people who are over the age of 16 and registered with a GP in Wiltshire (excluding Swindon area). Courses can be booked by using the online booking form* below, or over the phone by contacting the Wiltshire IAPT Service on 01380 731335. All our courses are released for booking 4 weeks before the start date - Bookings received before the 4 week window cannot be processed.
Our admin team are available weekdays, 9am-5pm and will be happy to assist you in booking on to your chosen course and answer any questions you may have. 01380 731335
*Please be advised using the online booking form does not guarantee a place on a course. A member of the admin team will contact you if the course is no longer available and we will do all we can to accommodate your request.