Living well with diabetes
This course is for anyone with a diagnosis of Type 1 or Type 2 Diabetes who is looking to learn tools and techniques to manage their emotional wellbeing.
- Exploring the challenges of living with diabetes
- Managing our expectations of ourselves and others
- Managing difficult thoughts
- Techniques to manage our worries
- How anxiety/ low mood can impact us after a diagnosis of diabetes.
- Setting goals and managing daily activities
- Helpful ways to reduce stress
- Useful techniques for effective communication
This is a taught course, run in a group format, so although there will be some group discussion it is up to you how much or how little you choose to take part.
Please note that this course is only available for people who are registered with a GP in Wiltshire (excluding Swindon area). If you have any queries about this, please contact the Wiltshire IAPT main office on 01380 731335.
Courses can be booked over the phone. All our courses are released for booking 4 weeks before the start date. Our admin team are available weekdays, 9am-5pm and will be happy to assist you in booking on to your chosen course and answer any questions you may have.
Upcoming Events › Living Well With Diabetes
Events Search and Views Navigation
- No matching events listed under Living Well With Diabetes. Please try viewing the full calendar for a complete list of events.