Wellbeing after baby
This course explores how we can manage our own emotional and mental wellbeing after the birth of a child. A range of topics are covered including stress management and an introduction to anxiety and low mood, as well as exploring useful ways to manage our thoughts and effective communication styles.
- Normalising and exploring the challenges of motherhood
- Managing our expectations of ourselves and others
- Managing difficult thoughts
- How anxiety and low mood can impact us after having a baby
- Setting goals and managing daily activities
- Helpful ways to reduce stress
- Useful techniques for effective communication
This course is suitable for:
- Anyone who has had a child in the last 12 months who is interested in learning tools and techniques to manage stress
Please note that this course is only available for people who are registered with a GP in Wiltshire (excluding Swindon area). If you have any queries about this, please contact the Wiltshire IAPT main office on 01380 731335.
Courses can be booked over the phone. All our courses are released for booking 4 weeks before the start date. Our admin team are available weekdays, 9am-5pm and will be happy to assist you in booking on to your chosen course and answer any questions you may have.